HOW TO ENABLE DISABLED CC ( DELPHYS DASHBOARD FIX )

LETS THANK MY BOYFRIEND FOR FIXING MY DUMB MISTAKE 
Anyone who loves the sims and its cc knows what a pain it can be to keep things organised. Sometimes we go overboard, got to many of the same files or some are conflicting with the game itself. So we download Delphy's Dashboard fix, like I did, and face a major problem after having it fix the custom content and it automatically disables every single one of them.  HELP. I panicked. Seeing 7000 items go down the drain I was ready to call it a day  ( because really, who is up for manually renaming all of those items????? and finding them all back online is going to cause me grey hairs and frustrated fingers) It wasn't untill my boyfriend offered me a fix I saw some hopeful light shine through my closed blinds and I knew what had to be done. Today, I am offering you some hopeful lights too. How to enable disabled custom content in three steps: Succes Garuanteed!


Step 1
These are the files I will be working with. As you can tell by the color ( down on the left, if you're not familiar with the colors I suggest you learn those to fully understand the program) these are all disabled. The question is not how did I do this but how do I fix this.
Dont worry if  you cannot read the text, I will close up in a second.
Find your folder location.
 For me this is Library- Downloads.
Inside I have a folder called "New folder'.
Step 2:
Hold shift while you right click on the folder ( For me that is "new folder") and open up "Open Command Window Here"

Step 3:
Once opened, you want to enter this exact code:
ren SPACEBAR *.disabled SPACEBAR *. SPACEBAR
Hit ENTER
It will look like this:
ren *.disabled *.

Do not forget the space in between and to hit enter after the last spacebar!
Done!
When you are finished  your files should look a little like this:




The next things are optional but something I like to do.
Clean up the corrupt files. I mean, might aswell do it now.
And check if the files work by either A) Opening up the game directly or B) opening Delphy's Dashboard. ( I know, scary. Aslong as you dont let it fix anything you should be fine)
Make sure to disinclude disabled files. This way, only packages that work will show up.
Notice the change in colors.


VoilĂ ! That's it!
Let me know if anything went wrong. If you couldnt follow my steps you can always' go ahead and check out the video I did on my youtube page ( video at the start of this post)

Dont forget, it DOES NOT WORK for everything. It works per folder, if you have a folder within a folder you might have to do it twice. For the folder itself and then another time for the folder within the folder. An easy solution would be to split the work up between you and a friend or simply dump everything into one big folder and sort it out later.  Either way, succes garuanteed. If you really want a challenge, us your hands and do it manually. However, I do not recommend this unless you have stable mental health and alot of free time on your hands. GOOD LUCK!
x Nenna