FAQ- HOW TO DOWNLOAD MY CC

I run a  small youtube channel on youtube where I get the question very often whereas I get my custom content. Instead of awnsering all those questions, everything I download finds it way to this blog which I try to keep as updated as possible, as many times as possible.




    Can you put your mods up? -If you click under one of the tabs ( sims
  1.  2/3 and 4) you will find everything that I use today, including links and pictures. NEWER links will become pages rather then these tabs. This is because I am planning on changing the way I share this content, maybe with the help of a video and such but I intent to keep these tabs open untill I have fully transferred all these files into pages.

    I downloaded a sim, but the downloads are not coming with it? Why is that? -  I use alot of package files, not so much sim pack files. The difference between those is package files are mods to the game as sim packs are those green squadrs you download to the game itself.